AMable calls for proposals that bring forward an innovative idea of functional products that needs Additive Manufacturing (AM) to become real. The call aims to enable SMEs to take up AM with the help of financial support and AMable Services. These services target at support and upskilling of employees in the areas of design for AM, technology development, skills and education and to support their business development.
We have already received questions and gave answers to people that showed interest in the topic. Here is a list of frequently asked questions.
Call Facts (details in the guide for applicants below)
- Call Identifier: AMable OC 1
- Submission Deadline: 01.10.2018
- Estimated Budget: 750.000 Euros
- Eligibility: SME's and mid-caps from the European Union
- Experimentation teams: SME in the supplier role, SME or mid-cap in the user role, AMable partner as the tutor
- Experimentation: Innovative idea of a functional product that needs Additive Manufacturing to come alive
Please find the following documents to prepare your proposal:
Please revisit this page before submission to check for updates of the above documents or additional information that guides you to a successful application.
In case of questions and for the submission, please mail to call-for-proposals
If you search for a suitable tutor who guides you through the experiment, please mail to tutors